you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
5-8 years of Experience in the relevant field
2. Education: Diploma/ITI in Electronics
3. Candidates must have the knowledge in reading, writing and speaking good English
4. Candidates should have the knowledge and adequate experience in Operating, Troubleshooting and carrying out minor repair works on BMS systems such as Tracer Summit, Trend, Siemens etc.
5. Computer literacy and a good understanding of basic software associated with communication protocols used in BMS control, are essential
6. Should have a good knowledge of Electrical and Electronic controls
7. Knowledge of different types of Sensors, Actuators, Switches etc.
8. Should be able to prepare daily report after completions of work and communicate all maintenance and repair actions in writing for information to his Superiors as required
9. Must have a good understanding of Digital/Analogue controllers using Binary input/output channels & types of Signals/Voltages encountered in a BMS System with PID modules
10. Should have a good knowledge in Managing the breakdown and maintenance of Building Management System
11. To ensure that health and safety requirements are met on-site at all times.
12. A good understanding of building automation is essential
13. Should be able to carry out routine check for correct operation of all control equipment as directed by Site Management and Daily/Weekly Service plan
14. Should be able to develop a close working relationship with the Site Management and client to ensure communication lines are open
15. Should be able to complete periodical reports on the progress of work for record purposes
16. Should provide a high level of customer’s service to the Client and Site Personnel
17. Candidates with driving license will be an advantage for them.
Salary: Always is based on the candidates knowledge & experience but for consideration purposes, maximum salary offered will be the following:
b. BMS Technicians: BHD 200.000 - BHD 250.000 + O/T
Visa Expenses: Should be covered by the Candidates and the same shall be refunded upon completion of successful two (2) years of Service.
Air Ticket: One way Air ticket from Home Country to Bahrain should be covered by the Candidates and the same shall be refunded upon completion of successful two (2) years of Service.
Annual leave of 30 days per year as per the Labour Law of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Upon completion of 2 years Employment Contract, Employee is entitled for a return Air ticket provided he signs a further two year contract.
Accommodation will be provided by the Company.
No Food Allowance. Cooking facilities will be provided.
Transport (if required) will be provided by the Company.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN