A high-frequency proprietary trading firm is seeking for a highly motivated and skilled Cloud Manager to lead and manage their team responsible for the engineering, deployment and daily operations of their Cloud Computing environment.
Job Location: Gurgaon
· At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, such as computer engineering, electrical engineering, or mathematics.
· At least 7 years of experience in architecting, designing, and building large-scale compute environments with 3+ in public clouds.
· Expertise in utilizing cloud-scale technologies to build in-house private clouds and to interface with public clouds.
· Strong hands-on knowledge of Unix or Linux and systems administration skills.
· Familiarity with infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting such as Shell, Python,Golang, SaltStack, Ansible and/or Puppet.
· Strong knowledge of WAN, LAN and datacenter network architectures.
· Experience developing software in a Linux environment.
· Experience with Web Services and API development, including REST architecture.
Compensation : Best in the industry.
If you meet the above requirements, and are contemplating a change, then this is an opportunity worth considering. Kindly revert to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and contact details. We will call/send you a detailed job description and other pertinent details.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Arise Global Services Private Limited
ThinkPalm Technologies (P) Ltd
Signature Staff Private Limited