you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Content Strategist- Social Media will work on the Company’s Portfolio of Brands for their Social Media and Digital Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and creating engagement/ conversations.
Determine Social Media strategy throughout the Scroll Mantra brands portfolio and champion delivery of the agreed strategy throughout. Drive online as the channel of choice taking full responsibility for all online content.
Client liaison: from set-up to completion, you'll be checking in with the client regularly, either by phone, email or face-to-face;
Project scoping: understanding what the client needs by obtaining a clear brief;
Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform;
Understanding the target audience: you're not writing for the client, you're writing for their readers, so you'll need to know what interests them;
Identifying key messages: understanding the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully;
Working with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words;
Researching your client's industry and their audience;
Identifying fresh and interesting angles for your articles;
Writing for web pages and blogs, and potentially also for social media, e-books, slogans, and video script;
Editing your own and others' writing;
Working with your team to review the impact your work has had;
Assisting with business pitches to win new clients or projects.
Knowledge skills and experience:
· Work experience of – 2 to 4 years in the same profile
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of communication best practice
· Should have some experience of community management and hence by familiar with all social media platforms
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Exceptional writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content
· Excellent influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority
· Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
· Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Attitude and working style:
We are seeking an eager, ambitious, Internet-obsessed, and savvy copywriter to join our team. You'll work with our social media manager and creative teams to turn ideas into persuasive and exciting pitches.
So who's a good fit for this job? People who actually love writing and marketing. People who get hooked into good stories and want to help create equally compelling, innovative stories for brands. People who like to be challenged. Idea people.
Please apply only if you have relevant experience as mentioned above. We will only be looking at the profiles of social media copywriters.
KrayMan Consultants LLP
AIMDek Technologies pvt. ltd.
AIMDek Technologies pvt. ltd.
Rayon HR Solutions Pvt ...
Digital Marketing Certification Course ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Dow Technologies and Systems
Personnel Search Services Pvt Ltd
Aadarsh Private Limited
MeraEvents (Versant Online Solutions Private Limited)