Manages multiple projects concurrently: provides work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis.- Develops definition of project scope, goals and deliverable as per client's need.
- Tracks resources and ensures they are fully allocated across different projects.
- Mentors project team members on best practices, including product delivery and IT framework. Directs and assigns work activities and priorities.
- Reviews and validates project requirements. Tracks and manages application requirements during the development lifecycle, incorporates changes to requirements through an established change management process
- Manages the scope change process: identifies and anticipates risks and issues, facilitates resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Manages the project delivery process to ensure a successful implementation including on time, on budget and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for Coordinating with Client in requirement Gathering, estimating, scheduling, planningand Delivery.
- Responsible for Resource Planning.