you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Senior Software Developer - Risk Management (7-15 yrs)
- Assist the architect in defining and communicating development standards to the development team.
- To work with architect and development manager in evaluating new technologies and evolving the technical roadmap.
- To sufficiently learn the business domain to make informed design decisions.
- To act as a champion for best development practices.
- To be an example to the team of good quality design, code, and process.
- To promote continual learning.
- To ensure all designs lead to maintainable and efficient solutions.
- Lead code reviews, ensuring standards are maintained.
- Mentor and support other software developers on the team.
- Work with other members of the team to leverage your skills.
Skills and Experience:
- To perform Analysis Design and coding to a very high level of quality.
- 5+ years of software application development in C++, OO Analysis Design.
- 5+ years of software application development in JVM language C# or Java, OO Analysis Design.
- Proven knowledge in scripting languages such as: Python, Ruby
- Experience in coding Go.
- Experience in using a In Memory Data Grid framework such as Apache Ignite, Hazelcast, Apache Gem Fire.
- Development of the full stack technologies using Angular 2.
- 5+ years- experience with automated testing frameworks.
- 3+ years of Agile software experience.
- 3+ years experience of thought leadership and performing code reviews.
- Knowledge of software design principals.
- Proven ability in professional software development life cycle.
- Excellent levels of ability in written and spoken English.
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven excellence in collaborating with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
- Degree in Computing Science or Software Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Numerate: being able to design and implement a solution from a mathematical specification.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Training in a Mathematical discipline
- Proven ability to design high performance and scalable solutions.
- Use of JIRA and related development process tools.
- Experience in micro service architecture
- Track record of successfully providing application development and support for mission critical/real-time software
- Financial market experience
- Financial risk experience including the development of pricing and simulation models.
Digital Marketing Certification Course ...
Dow Technologies and Systems
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Leva Data Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Cambio Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Scadea Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
SHARP SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INDIA PVT. LTD