you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Senior Software Developer - Risk Management (7-15 yrs)
- Assist the architect in defining and communicating development standards to the development team.
- To work with architect and development manager in evaluating new technologies and evolving the technical roadmap.
- To sufficiently learn the business domain to make informed design decisions.
- To act as a champion for best development practices.
- To be an example to the team of good quality design, code, and process.
- To promote continual learning.
- To ensure all designs lead to maintainable and efficient solutions.
- Lead code reviews, ensuring standards are maintained.
- Mentor and support other software developers on the team.
- Work with other members of the team to leverage your skills.
Skills and Experience:
- To perform Analysis Design and coding to a very high level of quality.
- 5+ years of software application development in C++, OO Analysis Design.
- 5+ years of software application development in JVM language C# or Java, OO Analysis Design.
- Proven knowledge in scripting languages such as: Python, Ruby
- Experience in coding Go.
- Experience in using a In Memory Data Grid framework such as Apache Ignite, Hazelcast, Apache Gem Fire.
- Development of the full stack technologies using Angular 2.
- 5+ years- experience with automated testing frameworks.
- 3+ years of Agile software experience.
- 3+ years experience of thought leadership and performing code reviews.
- Knowledge of software design principals.
- Proven ability in professional software development life cycle.
- Excellent levels of ability in written and spoken English.
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven excellence in collaborating with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
- Degree in Computing Science or Software Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Numerate: being able to design and implement a solution from a mathematical specification.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Training in a Mathematical discipline
- Proven ability to design high performance and scalable solutions.
- Use of JIRA and related development process tools.
- Experience in micro service architecture
- Track record of successfully providing application development and support for mission critical/real-time software
- Financial market experience
- Financial risk experience including the development of pricing and simulation models.
Praatah Business Services
FABHOST WEB SOLUTIONS
Anubavam Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Uptail Private Limited
Electrono Solutions Pvt Ltd
Sukraa Software Solution Pvt ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Scadea Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
SHARP SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INDIA PVT. LTD
MSR Cosmos IT Pvt Ltd
CitiusTech Healthcare Technology Pvt Ltd.