you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Client is looking for experienced Service Engineers for handling modern underground mining equipment namely Drilling Jumbos (Boomers), Long Hole Drills (Simbas), Rock Bolters (Boltec), Load Haul Dump (Scoop trams) and Trucks (Mine trucks) in Rajasthan.
Client is a Customer Center within the Mining and Rock Excavation Business Area, responsible for sales, marketing and service of Rock Drilling Equipment, Mechanised loading and hauling trucks, Rock Drilling Tools, geotechnical equipment for core sampling and grouting. The MR Customer Center has total of 387 employees.
The aim of the Service Engineer is to work towards Customer Satisfaction by executing the Service Plan as per the guidance from the Project Leader
1. To work 'hands on' in shifts under supervision of Shift Supervisor
2. To follow all maintenance guidelines and comply with company maintenance standards.
3. To ensure all safety measures are followed by all team members
4. To perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly check lists and also as per the instructions from Supervisor
5. Supervision and execution of preventive maintenance
6. Troubleshooting, provide service to customers, discuss with them, make root cause analysis and give presentations to customer to improve life cycle of the product.
5. To identify and resolve issues on the equipment in a timely manner in order to reduce MTTR
6. To work according to documented techniques/procedures/methods ensuring all SOPs are followed
7. To contribute to improvements and changes and be an active member of continuous improvement drive
8. To attend all maintenance events on equipment viz. Preventive, Predictive and Breakdown maintenance
9. Ensure proper recording of hours, equipment performance and service events
10. Plan for spare parts well in advance together with maintenance planner to ensure parts are available for maintenance
11. Management of PPEs and Tools required for the job
12. Be an active team member in skill development and skills enhancement
13. Participate in all technical and soft skill training courses
14. Time keeping as per company rules and regulations
· Root Cause Analysis
· Competency development of technicians and their motivation
· Customer satisfaction
· Response time.
· Turn around time.
· Service and Job completion reports
SUCCESS LADDER TECHNOLOGIES
Vikas Printing Press
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN