Role & Responsibilities:
Manage project from initiation to closure
To be accountable and solve problems throughtout project life cycle
Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to senior management
Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Handle daily operations, establishing priorities, analysing workflows, developing standards and setting deadlines
Educational Background: BE/ME/B-Tech/M-Tech
Location: BangalorePersonal Skills
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· High level of energy and motivation
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strategic, operational, and management skills
· Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
About the company
STARNEL is a 5 year old company in Bangalore providing strategic way of software solutions, and specializes in designing a development of high quality products and cost effective IT solutions.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Simba Staffing Consultancy
Starnel Consulting and Engineering Private Limited