you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
1. Implement regional sales plan, working in collaboration with stake holders to increase market share, develop new markets and to improve gross margins by enhancing the performance.
2. Coordinate with Design, Estimation & Technical personnel to provide effective high quality solutions to meet customer objectives and satisfaction.
3. Provide sales vision for the assigned region by developing a complete understanding of organization structure, local buying influences, geographic area, customer requirements, competitor activity, market share targets, developing markets, sales penetration, local sales coverage and sales revenue goals through successful implementation of sales strategies and development of tactical plans.
4. Develops target account lists, account profiles and strategic sales plans in coordination with Sales Head. Participates in direct calls and leads in presentations to customers on Y new products & services. Maintains personal contact with major customers to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
5. Assist in the annual sales budgeting process to develop comprehensive region sales plans including appropriate actions required to ensure achievement of division's growth targets.
6. Generate, Maintain and Report the sales performance tools, including sales forecasts, bookings, competitor activity, customer needs and regional climate. Tracks and shares knowledge of competitor activities, products, systems, services, prices, and other marketplace conditions to capitalize on market opportunities.
7. Represents the company by participating in local and national trade shows.
8. Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
9. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
10. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
11. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
12. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
13. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
14. Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
15. Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
16. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
GlobalEdx Learning and Technology ...
KrayMan Consultants LLP
Sumukh Multigrains Private Limited
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Leads2Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Jewelxy Marketplace Pvt Ltd
Premier Car World Pvt. Ltd.
Art Clan Foundation
HiTech Bay Inc
Vijaydeep Mould Accessories Pvt Ltd