Key areas of responsibility:
Assists patients with information and provides necessary services upon their arrival or departure from the hospital. Is responsible for Order Entry, Cash & Billing and handling Insurance.
Main Job Tasks
- Provide general information on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the appropriate departments or staff.
- Responsible for Order Entry, Cash & Billing and handling Insurance.
- Controls cost and expenditure related to department stationery, telephone usage as well as minimizes wastage of electricity and water.
Is responsible for the console
- Handles all external & internal incoming calls across the hospital.
- Telephonic appointments for consultants are taken.
- Takes messages for staff & consultants.
Is responsible for Outpatients;
- Registers patients / customers,
- Screen patients and assign to the appropriate consultants
- Accompanies/directs patients to various departments/nursing stations.
- Moves charge sheets to various departments.
- Ensures that bills are paid and medicines are collected.
Is responsible for Inpatients;
- Admissions from OPD & ER / Emergency Admissions.
- Getting the consent form signed by the inpatient relatives.
- Explaining about visiting hours, passes, admission kit, valuables, tariff sheets, phone activation, caf, nurse stations, folders, wrist band, room familiarization, provides important phone numbers etc.
- Provides information on top up deposits to customers and follows up and ensures that deposits are collected.
- Visits patient rooms on a daily basis.
- Assists in the health check for corporate/non corporate.
- Ensure all items mentioned on the charge sheet are charged to the patient.
- Ensure all items are billed from the correct departments
- Any discrepancies are brought to the immediate attention of the Customer Care Executive
- Coordinate with consultants to charge the correct consultant fee to the patient.
- Ensure that patients waiting time is reduced at the order entry counter.
Billing & Handling Cash
- Ensure receipts are made for all payments received
- Ensure that patients waiting time is reduced at the cash counter.
- Keep the patient updated on the status of their cashless facility.
- Ensure timely reply to all queries from the TPAs in co-ordination with our consultants.
- Ensure collection of non-medical expenses or any such expenses which are not covered by the corporate or TPA before patient leaves premises.
- Ensure all original documents along with the bills are retained by us for claiming the same from respective TPA/corporate.
- Compiles and monitors bed status reports.
- Reports any incidence that occurs at the facility to the Supervisor/Customer Care Manager.
- Ensure visitors adhere to the companies visiting hours.
- Arranges for baggage handling and other services requested by patients and relatives.
- Assists patients with wheel chair or any other requirements.
- Arranges for incoming and outgoing courier/letters to be dispatched.
- Assists in camps, health check programs, CMEs etc.
- Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings.
- Only Male candidates need to apply.
- Graduate [Freshers] with exceptional communication skills written and verbal [ Kannada + English + Hindi ]
- Preference would be given to local candidates / aspirants with Hospital / Hotel /Aviation / -Travel / BPO / Call Center experience.
- Candidates / Aspirants ready to relocate to Doddaballapur - Bangalore on their own can also apply.
- Aspirants are requested to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with photograph and with details on current fixed salary + incentives if any and expected salary.
- Please superscribe as " Application for the post of Billing and Customer Care [Finance Assistant] " in Subject column when writing / sending / forwarding E-mail.
- Work Location - Doddaballapur - Bangalore - Karnataka - India.