We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Test Engineer in Hyderabad. Please find the details below.
If this interests you, send your updated resume to email@example.com (or) Can contact 7396251196
Position: Senior Test Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, India
SureIT Solutions is looking for full-time Senior Test Engineer who will work as part of a Product engineering team who designs, writes, automates and implements test plans and test cases for high volume, highly secure applications and corresponding toolsets. As a member of the technical team, you will be an active participant in all areas of product development life cycle. This person will be responsible for development of products using existing and emerging technology platforms. The position also includes troubleshooting product outages through root cause analysis.
The engineer must have an ability to take ownership of problems and drive them to resolution. Strong abilities in problem analysis and troubleshooting are vital to the position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze product requirements and lead Test Strategy
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Add to our companys performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Work with team and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics. Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Mentor junior members of team and evangelize Testing best practices and processes.
- 5 to 8 years of experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Proven knowledge of writing automation scripts using tools like Selenium, QTP etc. Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills. Foundational design and development skills in Java.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Experience building highly automated environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- BE/B.Tech or Masters degree with good and consistent academic record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- JAVA : Junit with Mockito
- Data Base: Query analyzer
- UI: Jasmine (Test framework recommended by Angular JS) with Jenkins, Coverage report + test result (In Jenkins supported format)
- Infrastructure: GITHUB + Jenkins , MAVEN build tool.
- REST Service test framework.
You should join if you are:
- High velocity and hands-on:The type of person who cant sit still and instantly goes after the next idea or opportunity, brings it to the team or does it themselves, as long as it gets done quickly and with high quality.
- An energizer & people leader:We are a fast growing team and are looking for leaders who will help us energize and lead--not from authority, but with inspiration and knowledge.
- A product delivery leader and strong problem solver:We are building products while developing our next-gen platforms. We are basing the way we architect and build applications on CS fundamentals, but are innovating to continue to accelerate.
The opportunity for you
- We are building SureITs next big business and have the agility of a startup with the resources of a fortune 500, which you can leverage and grow based on our compelling products and vision that you will help define and execute.
- Our industry is changing and so is how we build products. Together with SureITs leadership team, you will have the ability to shape your role and your team; the opportunity for growth is only limited by your ability to execute and drive results.