Roles and Responsibilities
• Handling Asset Management, Change Management, Service Requests, Incident Management, Problem Management processes in ServiceNow
• Development of existing and new functionality and providing support to Pearson’s ServiceNow environment as part of the Service Management Platform team. A strong focus on keeping to and enforcing standard processes whilst delivering quality customer service.
• Designing and implementing solutions to align with the Global Configuration Management (CM) and ITIL processes. Awareness of the ServiceNow and CMDB infrastructure and environment for Pearson. Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned to ServiceNow best practice guidelines and the SM-P developer guidelines, considering solutions that enforce the overall quality of the the CMDB processes, data and changes to its configuration.
• Modification of the ITSM processes to accommodate any changes made to the CMDB
• Deliver new features and functionality where it is not possible to utilize OOTB functionality
• Integration into 3rd party tools and Cloud Service Providers and ensuring data, processes and workflows are implemented to support that integration
• Experience with ServiceNow, ServiceNow Discovery tools, CMDB, ServiceWatch, ITIL & general ITSM
• Experience with using Cloud Service Providers, such as AWS and Azure
• Thorough knowledge of the Configuration Management process
• Experience with integration using web-hooks and API’s
• Support in the configuration of ServiceNow (menus, fields, minor work-flow changes, etc.).
• Developing ServiceNow work flows based on Business process requirements
• Optimizing workflow, integration and other aspects of the tools utility in a system management environment.
• Clearly understand/review the client's design standards vis-à-vis the organization's design standards and suggest improvements.
• Demonstrate an awareness of Best Practices in industry.
• Communicate effectively with team members and client. Present and discuss work results clearly
Interfaces: Should be able to design an interface between Service Now and another tool
Communication skills: Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Total software development experience of 4-8 years
• 3+ years of experience working with ServiceNow (front or back-end)
• Understanding and hands on experience of Workflows in Service Now.
• Done integration with the third party tools using (Web Services, SOAP, E-mail, ESB)
• ITIL v3 certification preferred
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Knowledge of relevant SLA and contracts related to the management, quality and reporting of information related to the CMDB
• Knowledge of CMDB audits
• Strong front-end experience developing with HTML, AngularJS and Bootstrap
• Service Portal experience
• Experience working on Geneva or Helsinki release
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent customer focus
• Ability to work in coordination with teams spread across multiple locations
• Excellent presentation skills
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN