- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualification and Experience:
- 3-8 years of experience in development
- Experience on Agile test environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
- Should be good in Data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience in eclipse plugin development using SWT. JFace and RCP
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, SQL, Quartz, Design patterns
- Must be very good in analytical skills.
- Should have strong understanding of the SDLC, Object Oriented skills,
- and Agile development
- Should be proactive and quick learner
- Strong Analytical and Logical skills
- Written and Oral communication