We are looking for SQL Developer who has worked on Unix and Shell Scripting.
- You should have minimum 2 years experience in SQL or Pl/SQL development along with Unix and Shell Scripting
- You should be open to work in 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 12 p.m to 9:00 p.m. shift
- Your notice period should not be more than 2 months. We will not be able to consider a candidate with 3 month notice period
- You will not be eligible for this interview, in case you have been interviewed by Xerox Business Services in last 6 months.
- Minimum B.E./B.TECH. Degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional Database development experience in any one of following technologies is a must: SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL Server, Sybase etc.
- Should have excellent exposure to UNIX environment and SHELL Scripting
- PERL development experience is preferred.
- Ability to work productively in a role-based team environment.
- Familiarity with team development, including SQL sharing, SQL reviews.
- Candidate should possess strong, working knowledge in designing optimized SQL queries.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
In case interested, please revert with the below given details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Relavent Exp as SQL Developer or PL/SQL Developer:
- Current Organization:
- Experience in Unix, Shell Scripting:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- (You should be negotiable on salary expectation)
- Notice Period:
- Interviewed in Last 6 months: Yes/No
- Availability for F2F Round on 6-July-2016: Yes / No
Note: First round with be a written test. Please carry a pen along with you.