Vacancy for Marketing Head in Bangalore [4-9 Year(s) Exp]
15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A
Key skills :
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes and control of the marketing budget.
- Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
- Report on marketing strategy group activities to board members.
- Responsible for performance appraisal of Marketing Team and RSOI Team and for providing training and development opportunities.
- · Provide approval for marketing and promotional budgets.
- · Resolve the challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization.
- · Mentor and develop team members using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
- · Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
- · Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to the goals and objectives and report progress to the Board.
- · Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- · Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Review the analysed market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models to position Foundation and Mall as a leader.
- Female candidates only
- 12 hours a day.
- 6 days a week.