Walk IN Interview For Java Developers With Knowledge In UI Technology [3-6 Year(s) Exp]
VWR Lab Products Pvt Ltd
3 Year(s) 0 Month(s) - 6 Year(s) 0 Month(s)
3,50,000 - 8,50,000 P.A
Key skills :
Job Description :
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience and/or certificates.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing Java/J2EE technologies
- Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Transactions), Web Services, XML/XSLT, Java script.
- Experience on open source tools and frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, ANT, MAVEN, JUNIT.
- Experience on either of Application Servers JBOSS, Websphere, Weblogic.
- Experience in using one or more version control systems for branching and merging such as SVN and CVS.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, including Core J2EE Design Patterns and UML
- Good Experience working with Tomcat and Apache.
- Strong Experience with popular Java IDEs such as Eclipse
- Have good exposure on frameworks and APIs such as jQuery, AngularJS.
- Knowledge in JSP and frontend-backend integration will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database structure and design using mySQL and MS SQLServer. Oracle 11G is a plus.
- Some experience with performance tuning (front-end/back-end)