Roles and Responsibilities -
- Help formulate a data driven business case for improving customer experience
- Ability to create reports and dashboards for monitoring operational effectiveness and performance
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and gather relevant data from stakeholders
- Help in strategic planning by providing data driven insights
- Comfortable with solving unstructured problems and coming up with innovative solutions
- Candidates from Bangalore can only apply
Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 Years of Experience in Business Analytics/MIS
- Strong hands on knowledge of SQL.
- Should be very good in Excel.
- Should be able to write Macros
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills analysis with insight and not only number crunching
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Experience of analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data
ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Nov. 30, 2015 - Dec. 11, 2015
Talent capital india is a consultancy pvt.ltd.
OLA, ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd,
Building 2, Golf view Homes, 2nd Floor
24, NAL Wind Tunnel Road,
Bangalore - 17