- Adheres to development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity and contributes to coding standards.
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Encourages other employees to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Create Unit Test Cases
- Unit Test and Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Maintains the Code Base in VSS Properly
- Should be able to work on .Net Technologies like Web services, Windows Services, ADO.Net and Reflection.
Professional Work Experience:
- Minimum 2.5 to 5 years of Experience in the Software Development in various business applications.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Understands client server and internet systems architectures.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Experience in design using OOPS, Design patterns (Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton)
Desired Skill Sets:
- Methodologies : SDLC
- Languages : Dot Net (VB DotNet and C#)/ASP/Com/DCom,
- Web Application Server : IIS 6.0, 7.0
- RDBMS Database : SQL-SERVER
- Configuration Mgmt. : VSS/Visual Studio Team Suite.
Note: Shortlisting will be done on first come first basis.