- Those who are looking for Java Developer / Programmer Jobs please do not apply as this profile is of a Trainer / Faculty profile where you will have to train students on Core Java and Advanced Java with projects and this profile doesn't include any development / programming.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge in Core Java, C, C++, HTML, CSS etc related to Java. Having knowledge of Advance Java will be an added advantage.
- Should be a good communicator and able to take workshops & sessions independently and also in a team.
- Needs to train in house students on Java.
- Needs to train professional students and beginners.
- Needs to visit different colleges and universities anywhere in India to train students on Java.
- Ability to learn and prepare Power Point slides in short duration.
- Develop easy to understand examples on the topics.
- Must be willing to travel all across India.
- Base location will be Hyderabad but have to visit various colleges as and when assigned to impart training to students.
- Develop assignments and assessment material with own logic.
- Those who can join immediately will be given first preference.
- Must be presentable and smart having very good communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner and also be willing to pick up new forms of languages.
- Should be comfortable with a bond of 18 months.
Inviting all Fresher pass out candidates of BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, CSE, ECE for Walk-in interview for the profile of Jr. Java Trainer / Faculty from 13th June to 17th June, 2016 from 10 am to 4 pm everyday.
Interested candidates can come down for face to face technical round of interview with their updated CV to the specified address