- Two to Five years of professional experience in .NET platform-based applications, preferably including Asp .net or Complex Business Application Systems.
- Working knowledge of IT concepts, documentation, hardware, C#, java script, visual basic, testing methods in a .NET platform environment.
- Ability to analyse data logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, andsolving technical and operational problems of intermediate difficulty.
- Ability to gain and maintain effective working relationships with Kuoni colleagues, associates, vendors, clients and others.
- Working oral and written communication skills to present technical information to others with clarity and precision.
- Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills a must.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail required.
- Proactive, results-oriented focus towards work and product deliverables.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Must have proven ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and well-developed time management skills.
- Ability to take a long-term, solution-oriented approach to technical issues.
- Ability to drive and handle all tasks with diplomacy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in multi-tasking under stress and in meeting pertinent deadlines.
- Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to work extra hours if requested.
NOTE: Candidate will be on Payroll of Knowledge Ventures which is based at Clients location in Gurgaon. These are permanent & full time positions.
Walk-in for the Written Test: