- Analyze & implement the changes from Engineering Change Orders to the manuals.
- Retrieve data for the manual content writing from the technical Specification /data provided by the customer.
- Understand the engineering data and strong ability to analyze Engineering drawings.
- Interpret the relationship between details, assemblies, installations and the drawing revision process.
- Knowledge about the creation/revision process of the manuals, guides & technical help books.
- Communicate with internal and external stake holders.
- Proficiency in Authoring tools like Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in Illustration tools like IsoDraw, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge in CAD tools like Solid Works and AutoCAD etc.
- Good communication skills both verbal as well as written.
- Good knowledge of Technical documentation standards.
- Prior experience in technical documentation of Heavy Engineering and/or Automotive products for Parts, Operators and Maintenance Manuals using above mentioned authoring and illustration tools.
- Working knowledge on product database tools like Team Centre, EPDM and AS400 etc.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Diploma - Mechanical
PG - M.Tech - Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical