Education: Only B.Tech./BE/ with 70% throughout academics. Should have cleared all stages of education in first attempt.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis, design, implementation and support of the FTD Mercury POS system
- Mentor and provide technical leadership to less experienced developers and
- Support and improve the efficiency of the development process. Other responsibilities may be assigned based upon business need.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of software development experience, including all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Expert in Microsoft .Net environment using C# / Web Services
- Experience in Agile or Iterative development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft VC++ using MFC/ATL
- Very strong MS SQL Server (2005) development including Stored Procedures, Views, and optimization
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as MS-Office, MS-Visio, MS-Project and TFS / Visual Studio 2005/2010
- Experience using Microsoft Entity Framework for data access
- Experience with WCF and .net 4.5 for Win Forms Development
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Commercial grade software development ("shrink wrap" software versus internal I/T applications)
- Experience in change management and configuration management
- Retail systems experience such as POS, back office, etc.
- Mobile Development experience using iOS, Android and Blackberry platforms.
- Experience designing, implementing and executing load, performance and scalability test cases a plus