CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN CANADA!!!
This is to inform general public that Dr Donald Lawrence Family is having a job opportunity for any serious applicant and ready to relocate.The Family also holds mining and pharmaceutical investments,an Agriculturist & viticulturist here in Canada.
Below positions are vacant for any interested applicant
Bartender,Chef,Supervisor,maintenance technician,Catering services,Computer operator,House manager & Cordinator,webdesign/Engineering,receptionist,Cleaner,and other services,
The Family will be paying the sum of 6,850 CAD monthly and 200 CAD for your weekly allowance.kindly apply if you are willing to work for the family.a private aparment will be given to you, including free medical treatment.
Submit YOUR CV via email to : email@example.com
NOTE:Please do not apply if you don't have a valid international passport and
Location - 1. Mumbai
In Mumbai – Central Line – 32 Position
Western Line - 28 Position
Harbour Line – 16 Positions
Designation- Sales Executive
Salary - Fix Salary in between 12500 to 15000 per month plus traveling Expense Plus mobile Expense Plus very good Incentive
Experience- Fresher is also welcome, 0 - 2yrs
Education- Graduate of any discipline
Industry Type- Financial Services
NO. Of vacancy – 76
Gender – Male Only
Job Description –
Step 1 – Company provide you leads and data, you have to call to the costumer for knowing the interest about share market. Asking client to open demat and trading account with your company and ask about necessary documents, whose required to open deamt and trading account.
Step 2 – if a client has necessary documents and he is willing to open a account with your company then fix up an appointment with client. On phone. Client gives appointment either his office or his home.
Step 3 – Go to Client Place, demonstrate the company product on computer to client that how the online share trading will done. ......
For Business Development executive
1. Need good communication
2. Should have at-least 0-6 months of experience in Marketing
3. Need knowledge about MS Excel
4. Need good coordination skills
5. Ability to work under pressure.
Degree is not a constrain, MBA graduates are preferred.
Job Brief: The thickness of your contacts book is crucial to this job! The ideal candidate will be one who has working relationships with HR and Admin departments at corporates in Gurgaon and who feel ease at approaching these corporates to determine potential tie-up for their internal training and ticket sales for various public workshops offered by us, leading to consistent revenue generation.
· Building relationships and networking
· Selling conferences and events over the phone
· Managing event calendar to maximize revenue
· Always on the lookout to increase turnover
Personal Attributes: Candidate should be a charismatic, responsible and confident individual with a strong personality, commitment, and passion for sales. Should have the required language competency, presentation & communication skills to converse with clarity.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements: Graduate with minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience in event or conference sales or similar function.
· Prior connect inside Gurgaon Corporates
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent telephone skills
· Good negotiation skills
We are looking out for candidates who can join our organization """IMMEDIATELY"""
We offer determined people with drive the opportunity to build a lucrative future for them. Every successful candidate who is accepted on to the business development program starts at the same level. Everyone is given the same degree of training, mentoring and support to help them build their profile within the organization and everyone has the opportunity to process through the program at their own speed.
We are recruiting BUSINESS ASSOCIATE to be trained, developed and promoted on the different aspects of business management, viz. Sales & Marketing, Human Resource Development, Finance, Administration and Operations of management positions within the organization for our new expansion plans in SOUTH OF INDIA to work with our renowned clients.
As a Business Associate, Every selected candidate has to undergo our "ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING MODULE" which has been successfully implemented globally.
PHASE 1: CLIENT REPRESENTATION (ADVERTISING/ MARKETING/PROMOTIONS)
PHASE 2: TEAM BUILDING & TRAINING (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT)
PHASE 3: DEVELOPMENT & PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
PHASE 4: BALANCE SHEET, PROFIT AND LOSS, WORKING CAPITAL AND BACK OFFICE (FINANCE / ADMINISTRATION)
PHASE 5: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (OFFICE & CLIENT MANAGEMENT)
Six Great Reasons to join us:
1) NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ......
Acquisition of new clients (trading a/c"s: Demat A/C q/Commodity/Currency) * Promoting Financial Planning where objective is to sell all the financial products. Holding & Participating in events for lead generation activities. * Resolving queries & collecting leads, additional margin....
1. The person should have at least 1 -5years of professional Business-to-Business sales experience (preferably in /financial services/consulting) with strategic & consultative selling and negotiation skills to sell corporate accounts at decision making level.
2. Very good communication and presentation skills at all client levels.
3. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
4. Strong research, analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work under pressure.
7. Excellent PowerPoint, excel Skills
8. MBA in Marketing will be preferred.
1-The incumbent will be required to play a Key Role in the B2B space where in he/she should able to deal with the CFO's and Directors 's of the corporate and should be able to present the Cost Benefit Analysis to the corporate and is extremely good with numbers.
2. The ideal candidate possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and monitor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment.
3. Plan and perform B2B sales team.
4. Candidate will drive new client acquisition by building and developing senior-level client contacts, setting the sales strategy and negotiating with the client for profitable new, cross sell and expansion business.
· Prospecting and cultivating corporate partnerships Drafting
· proposals/presentation decks for new and renewing strategic partners
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with each corporate
· partner Identifying and developing new business opportunities Strong
· communication skills paired with exceptional customer service skills
o good communication skills
o good presentation skills
o local language
o graduate/under graduate
> Commission Based Salary
Business development, sales,marketing: min 1 year....
We’re looking for two well-spoken and talented individuals to establishing and develop relationships with our partner network. The role will include communication and oversight of sales pipelines, negotiations, and business development with customer as well as partners.
Please call Swati on 9911949163 to discuss further for booking your inyterview slots...
Complete store operational requirements at Leafy Express chain of retail outlets in Viman Nagar and Shastri Nagar. Well mannered with welcoming and go getter attitude fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi are expected...
- To be station in India & travelling to visit potential clients in India
- To establish new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- To present monthly sales report and other related reports as requested through collecting, analysing and summarising information
- Submitting of quotations, sales order, purchase order and shipment arrangement to client
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options
- Handle of sales & marketing activities
- Managing of Office (General Admin) & co-ordinates with appropriate office vendors
- Liaise with real estate agent on billing details
- Establish office standards, organise office operations and procedures
- Ensure expenses is within company guidelines
- Handle the attendances and leave schedule of staff
- Candidates should have at least a Degree from recognised University
- Confidence to do presentation in front of a large crowd
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good communication and organisation skills with sense of commitment and responsibility
- Motivation for sales and able to have prospecting skills
- 2 years of working experience – Marine Sales Related will be a plus point
- No problem to travel around.
- Attention ......
. Make presentations and explain about the organisation to the general public in a clear and interesting way.
· Meet set number and income targets by signing financial-supporters for the organisation of self, Assistant Manager and Fr Executive/ Management Trainee.
· Develop and manage relationships with new and existing prospects to raise funds through reference of self, Assistant Manager and FR Executive /Management Trainee.
· To participate in all the activities, public engagement and other activities as per organizational requirements.
· Train Assistant Manager, Fr Executive/ Management Train to ensure recruitment of quality donors.
· Train and develop different skill sets of Assistant Manager, Fr Executive/ Management Trainee
· Responsible for on job training of FR Executive/ Management Trainee.
· Documenting and reporting results to the General Manager-Fundraising (Face to Face).
· Responsible for handling materials /forms & providing daily call reports to the General Manager-Fundraising (Face to Face) of self, Assistant Manager FR Executive/ Management Trainee.
· To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the sponsorship mandate form and daily call report of self, Asst Manager and Fr Executive /Management ......
· Make presentations and explain about the organisation to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
· Meet set number and income targets by signing financial-supporters for the organisation.
· To participate in all the activities, public engagement and other activities as per organizational requirements.
· To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the sponsorship mandate form and daily call report.
· To ensure confidentiality of information pertaining to the organisation by him/herself.
· To play active role in the overall target achievement of the team.
Urgently WANTED "MALE OPERATIONS MANAGER" for a leading manpower supply organization.
- Candidates must be fluent in English communication (spoken and written).
- Should possess good experience in managing Contract Staff Administration from sourcing to travel processing.
- Should have extensive and quick experience of different categories of manpower for Blue collar to White collar positions.
- Must be flexible to perform duties as you will be heading the Indian office.
- Efficiently coordinate with all stakeholders for a smooth functioning of the department.
- Promote policies and plans as per organizational vision and mission....
Required 2 Team Leaders cum Business Coordinator M/F
Role: Team Handling cum Business Generate
Skills must be:
Qualification: Minimum Graduation
Experience Must: Minimum 1 year in sales and Team Handling (Experience proof must)
Salary: Upto 20, 000 Per Month
Interview Time: 11:30 am to 4:00 PM (Mon. to Sat.)
WA-87, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092
Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Satation
Ph. No.: 011-65001998...
Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Calling prospective clients by operating telephone
Influencing clients to buy services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
* Good in communication
* Responsible for the entire gamut of lead management, sales and business development for the region
* Client acquisition and lead generation
* Responsible service delivery ensuring client retention and reference
* Provide the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives
* Developing and maintaining of database &follow-ups
should have knowledge of MS office (word and excel) and should know how to use Internet
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox