We have multiple Java openings with various IT firms that will help you in your career growth. So if you have knowledge in the field of Java and are looking for Java jobs, Java walk-ins and fresher jobs then Peel jobs is the right platform for you to find companies who are offering roles of Team leads, Java developers, managers, junior developers and senior developers to people with 2 + years of experience as well as to freshers. All the companies listed with peel jobs are highly reputed and are based in top cities of Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Pune.
We have an Opening for Java with SPRING, STRUTS & HIBERNATE opening with CMM LEVEL V Company, Client of Experis IT Pvt Ltd. (MANPOWER GROUP).
Selected candidates will be permanent employee and deputed to client location in BANGALORE.
Years of Experience: 3.5 to 6 Years
EXCLUSIVE F2F INTERVIEW HAPPENING TOMORROW (5TH JAN'17) IN EXPERIS IT OFFICE in Bangalore.
If interested please share your resume with pan card COPY : firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :
Current Payroll Organization-
Relevant Experience in SPRING, STRUTS & HIBERNATE -
Open for BANGALORE
Current CTC -
Can you join within 15 days -
PAN CARD NO. -
Alternative contact no-
Open for C2H ?
IS JD MATCHING ?
Can you attend f2f in our office in Bangalore TOMORROW?
Must have skills: Java with Bootstrap
Mode of Interview
1 Round Telephonic
2nd Round Face to Face
Contact Number :
Email ID :
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC (Annually) :
Exp CTC (Annually) :
Current Org :
Notice Period :
Date of birth:
Current work location:
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to email@example.com
For any clarification regarding your application or the opportunity mentioned above, do reach out to me at Ranjitha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates mail your Resume to N.email@example.com...
Client: State of Georgia
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months [Strong possibilities of extension]
· Understand and analyze details provided in the use case
· Understand and analyze process flow diagrams (business process workflow)
· Estimate effort for technical analysis, design and development
· Develop software using J2EE design patterns with emphasis on reusability
· Must adhere to coding standards and design specifications
· Analyze and resolve technical issues independently
· Conduct peer code reviews, and perform unit testing
Senior Java Developer with 9+ years of experience. Hands on experience in developing java applications
Required Work Experience and Skills:
· Strong, in-depth software development experience using Java
· Skills: Java, J2EE
· Strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS, Data models, SQL
· Experience in writing SQL statements
· Ability to estimate development effort and timely delivery of assigned work
· Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative
· Strong team emphasis and relationship building skills
· Ability to organize, plan and implement work assignments, and work under pressure
· Preference will be given to candidate with additional skills below, however these are not mandatory:
· Experience in building web applications for business process automation (workflows, work queues, forms, or documents).
· Exposure to enterprise content management systems- ......
Addon Technologies Inc is a Michigan based professional IT Services Company, providing software consulting, development, support, maintenance and training services in a variety of industries. We assist clients in finding simple and timely solutions to business problems. Our Direct Client list includes several Fortune 500 companies like JP Morgan, Ebay, Chase bank, Fannie Mae, General Motors, Ford Motors, Chrysler Automotive, Quicken Loans, CISCO, IBM, HP, AT&T ……… to name a few.
We are actively looking for experienced IT professionals with very good skill sets to work in USA for fortune 500 clients through Addon. Therefore we are looking for candidates with the following skills to work at Clients Project.
SKILL SET What ADDON is looking forward to hire?
Ø Java /J2EE Developer
Ø .Net Developer
Ø C / C++ Developer
Ø Android Developer
Ø iOS Developer
Ø BizTalk Developer
Ø SharePoint Developer
Ø SAS BI Developer
Ø Ruby on Rails Developer
Ø Sales force Developer
Ø QlikView & Tableau Developer
Ø Oracle DBA (RAC, Golden Gate, E-Business Suite)
Ø UI/UX Developer
Ø ETL Developer
What ADDON expect from Consultant?
Ø Masters or Bachelor in IT/ Computer science /Engg.
Ø Should be an Australian Citizen
Ø Should have minimum 5years industrial experience
Ø Willing to relocate ......
Role - Java Developer
Location : USA
8 years of hands-on technical experience delivering solutions using technologies including:
HighCharts with a focus on application performance
Guide the team in building various components of the application
Experience with multi-tier, distributed architecture
Excellent OO programming and debugging skills
Good working knowledge of Relational Databases
Coordinate the application development workflow between various teams such as architecture, design & data offshore and onsite
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer...
Interested Candidates please walk-in for the interview with below documents
1.Java Exp (Core Java + J2EE + Spring) Min 5 yrs
2.RDBMS Exp (Oracle / MySQL / MSSQL)
3.Hadoop Exp 1.5 to 3 yrs
4.Very good proficiency in Spark 1.6
a. Spark Core RDD Concepts + Broadcast Variables + Accumulators + Transformations + Actions
b. Spark SQL
c. Spark Streaming
d. Able to write Spark Jobs in Java 8 / Scala / Python
5.Very good proficiency in Hadoop 2.4
a. HDFS Read / Write Operations + WebHDFS (REST Interface)
c. Able to write Java Map-Reduce Jobs
d. YARN Concepts
6.Worked on Atleast ONE of d foll Big Data Appliances
a. Cloudera CDH 5.7.1
b. Horton Works Data Platform (HDP)
Good to Have Skillset :-
1. Worked on Kafka (Distributed Messaging)
2. Worked on Cassandra (Distributed Storage)
3. Spark + Kafka Integration
4. Spark + Cassandra Integration
5. Knowledge of Impala Query Engine
6. Knowledge of Tableau / Qlikview
Note: We are looking for immediate joiners only.
Greetings from myarcus,
we have an immediate openings for freshers.
Percentage:50%in all academics.
Salary pakcage:2,5 lacs to 4.5 lacs per annum.
walk in date:06.01.2017 to 12.01.2017
Good communication skills.
venue ;#17,Venkatesan Street, T.Nagar, Chennai-17, Near Chennai Silks, 044-4212 9797/4269 6363
suggest this walk in to your friends and relatives if this profile suits to them.
· Hands on experience in end to end recruitment process across various IT Technologies.
· Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & Crop to Crop)
· Experience recruiting, H1's, Citizens, GC's, OPT's and EADs consultants.
· Experience negotiating compensation to close a candidate
· Experience using recruiting portals like Dice, Monster, and LinkedIn.
· Experience working on VMS requirement.
· Experience on hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting candidates.
· Experience working with Applicant tracking tools.
· Willing to work as per US central timings/Night Shift s.
· Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis.
· Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent for complex Technical requirements.
·Must be able to work independently in a fast-growing environment.
·Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.( No compromise in communication skill)
WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR JAVA DEVELOPER... 2 TO 5 YEARS MANDITORY .
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN SEND THEIR RESUME TO INFO@ALTROCKSTECH.COM...
An Excellent opportunity to work with our R&D Group in Chennai!!
Skill: Core Java with Spring & Hibernate or Webservices
HCL Technologies is recruiting for the position of "Sr.Developer/Technical Lead" for our Engineering R&D division.
Interview location: Chennai
Work location: Chennai
Experience: 5 to 7 years
F2F interview for shortlisted candidates on 08th Jan, Sunday @ Chennai.
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java/J2EE platforms.
Basic concepts of Multithreading, Collections, OOPS, Design patterns, Algorithm.
Experience in any Framework (Spring, Hibernate etc) or Experience in Webservices (REST,SOAP etc).
Good understanding of SDLC process.
Good communication with problem solving skills.
If interested, kindly revert with your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Designer cum Developer
Years of Experience:0-1
Salary Range:10 - 15
Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and /or users for validation
Model, design and implement databases as necessary
Develop software by following Agile software development methodology
Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine tuning necessary to finalize the product.
Candidate should be a diploma or degree holder possessing minimum 6 - 8 years of Web and Application Development experience in Java.
Experience working in Core Java / J2EE, Tomcat, Application Server, Web Services etc.
Good understanding of OOPS concept with excellent hands-on for multi threading. collections, data structures.
Hands on experience with Hibernate, Spring etc is preferred
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,700,000.00 /year
- Responsible for the overall technical design and build of the integration solution between enterprise systems.
- Manage multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required timeline.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that code is compliant with design and coding standards.
- Co-ordinate with business teams and other design/development teams.
- Must have : Strong Experience in creating and implementing middleware solutions with extensive use of Web Services(SOAP and RESTful framework)
- Must have : Excellent knowledge of middleware design and development using Java
- Must have : Hands on experience with various Middleware tools like Mule ESB, Oracle SOA Suite and Jitterbug
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Spring (2.x/3.x), Hibernate (2.x/3.x), OSGI
- Excellent knowledge of the tools to support proper J2EE development, version control, and integrated build systems: Eclipse, SVN, Git, Maven, and Bamboo.
- Develop innovative software using cutting-edge technologies, with an emphasis on reusability and test driven development.
- Good Knowledge in Architectural and Design patterns.
- Experience ......
This position is for an experienced Lead in Angular JS technology and preferable to have experience / exposure on integration with Java/ J2EE based services. Candidate will provide leadership to web development technical team in delivering web based applications, in support of internal and external users/customers. This role will have the responsibility to shape and deliver on a technical strategy, and will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership. The scope of responsibility for this position includes working through all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and taking into consideration all aspects of application development, architecture, and design, including: performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing....
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox