We have excellent job opportunities for C programming in various positions such as C Developer, Software Developer, project Manager, system Engineer for both freshers and experienced candidates. All the companies are looking for the skill set of C language, Basics of C programming, objective C, Data Structures, Application Development in top cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon etc. So, upgrade your profiles as soon as possible to get noticed by top recruiters.
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Role : Software Developer
Role Category : Programming & Design
Industry Type : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Keywords : Software Engineering, Software Development Life Cycle, Java ,Dot Net, Testing, Programming, Fresher and Trainee,php.
Skills Required :
Micropyramid is looking for candidates who are interested in robotics. We will provide the required equipment (navio2, raspberry-pi, rotors, cameras, battery and other electronic components as needed) to build our ideas and if possible help you with building your ideas.
This is an initiative to encourage young talent to achieve their dreams in robotics.
Some ideas we have:
A drone that recognizes a face and follows. Alerts if a particular face is found in a crowd.
A system that detects if any movement has happened in a particular area and alerts a drone or quadcopter etc.. so that the drone or quadcopter comes in for recording the movement.
We hope to see some cool ideas from you.
Looking for 2017 B.E / B-Tech candidates with ECE background
Should up to date with new technologies.
Selection Process: Impress us with your ideas and how you are planning to implement them through a face-to-face interview.
Note: You must build the system at Micropyramid....
We are looking for 10 students for internship.
You will be working on real time open source projects. You can show it as part of your Academic Work.
You are going to develop the application in Python & Django
Energetic workplace, where the crazier & better ideas are always welcome
You should have a hunger to learn new things and keep yourself updated all the time
Freedom to try new skills and technologies
No Over time, proper work-life balance
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have Linux-powered laptop
Looking for 2017 B.E / B-Tech candidates with CSE/IT/ECE background
Must have knowledge on any of the programming language like Python, C, C++, Java etc.
Should be available for 4 months of duration
Should be available for full-time internship
Stipend - NO
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Interview Timing - At 2 PM
Interview - 1 Technical Interview and 1 HR interview.
Nature of Job - Software Development, Mobile App Development,
Salary - Rs. 5000/month for 6 months and Salary will be increased based on performance
Skills required -
1.Good Communication Skill, Good Technical knowledge in C & C++
2.Very good attitude
Attendees - Any Department and Any Degree Students
(Arrears accepted) - 2016/2015/2014 Batch accepted.
website : www.kaashivinfotech.com
Venue : X41, 5th Floor, shivanandha Building
2nd Avenue, Anna nagar, Chennai -40
Kaashiv InfoTech Management.
* To be a part of developing team of high end PHP/MySQL applications & portals
* Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
* Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements
* Learning new web related technologies and providing support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
* Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards
* Understanding of complete SDLC cycle
* Clarity of OOPs concepts, and Database
* Willing to learn and test various open source technologies
* Effective Communication Skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Readiness to work in a team with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of php shall be an added advantage...
Candidates for this role must have:
Note: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
This position is for a software design intern in Intel Labs team (Currently Six months - extendable to One year) in Bangalore.
Below are the preferred qualifications:
If the above opportunity is matching with your profile and excites you for a next career move, you are welcome for interview process along with following documents:
Greetings for the day!
Hope your doing well. Currently we have a job opening for MCA freshers.
Interview Process (4 Rounds) :
Note: Please carry a copy of your resume, this call letter, ID proof and 1 photo....
We are having some exciting job opportunities for Java Development Professionals with our Product Engineering Team based at Bangalore location and for that we are conducting interviews.
For more information please find the interview details below along with the document check list & job description:
Check List to Carry Along With You:
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox