To develop solution components targeted for worldwide users. This covers complete development life-cycle from product definition (in cooperation with product owners and architects) to design, implementation, documentation and testing within the team as well as taking maintainability, performance, scalability into account.
To write/review design, functional specifications and/or programs by following software development methodology. To resolve application/functionality issues in the software.
Job Functions (Strategic, Operational, People and Financial responsibilities) :-
* Design and implement new product offering solution components/applications or enhancements based on input from Market Offerings.
* Interface with our product managers, product area architects and jointly drive the development of product portfolio
* Architect, design and implement solutions/applications for a worldwide user basis
* Develop solutions as required to achieve the delivery targets
* Provide Level 3 support on production issues in concerned areas
*Interface and communicate with architect/developers/tester peers to support the end to end solution
* Continuous optimization of the solutions/applications landscape to improve its effectiveness, reduce cost and ensure productivity to match market demand.
Required Technical Skills:
Java Advanced level
Design Principles Advanced level
3-5 years of experience working in Core Java
Working knowledge on Multi-threading
Working knowledge on Collections
Strong in data structures concepts
We are pleased to inform you that we have Walk-ins from 25/05/2016 to 27/05/2016 between 10:00 AM -12:30 PM and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science Information Technology or related field.
Must have developed and published native Five or more Android apps in the app store.
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox