Planning and Execution
· Plan, develop and execute marketing and branding strategy to strengthen the brand’s equity using various avenues, including print media advertising, promotions, merchandizing, tradeshows, customer seminar / roadshows, SEO, digital media marketing (E-Blast, Social Media Marketing).
· Liaise with Product Management team and OEM (Principal) to plan and execute new product launch
· Search, Negotiate and Collaborate with agencies and vendors offering product and services like printing jobs, gift or merchandize etc.
· Work with the digital agency and provide support on designing, building and maintaining our social media presence.
· Liaise with HR Manager and provide support by way of venue and event management for quarterly, half yearly and annual business review meets.
· Design product catalogues, company presentations and corporate videos and liaise with designing agencies.
· Develop connection and rapport with internal customers (Sales and Service Teams) and seek cooperation to execute the plan smoothly.
Compliance and Monitoring
· Track the effectiveness of a marketing campaign (ROI) using CRM.
· Design brand & product communication; ensure the brand messages are consistent to customer engaging and drive impactful results.
· Ensure the marketing budget allotted is utilised optimally and track the utilization using ROI ......
· Planning marketing spends to meet brand and sales objectives
· Executing and negotiating spends across advertising mediums of TV,Print,Radio,Digital,Social Media and PR.
· Coordinating and ideating with various media agencies such as media buying, PR and social/digital agencies
· Analyzing TAM data and other research reports to execute effective marketing campaigns
· Drafting effective surveys for qualitative and quantitative consumer feedback
· Helping coordinate/execute BTL activities as and when required
· Working with designers for ad concepts and creative
· Measuring effectiveness of marketing spends
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a reputed FMCG company or Ad agency
· Must have experience with traditional media(ATL & BTL) but also digital+social media
·Ability to think outside the box to ideate innovative campaigns
·Good organizational and communication skills
·Exposure to Indian FMCG brands and international food brands
·Graduate, preferably with a MBA and/or Masters in Marketing
·Fluent in English, Hindi. Strong writing skills in English.
·Proficient with MS Office- Excel and PowerPoint
·Based in Mumbai
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox