Engineers are in great demand in Canada & Australia and WWICS has a vast experience in processing the cases of all Engineering Professionals for Immigration and Settlement in Canada and Australia. WWICS is world leader in providing Global Resettlement Solutions and we offer customized solutions in various streams of Immigration, Placement and Settlement like:
- Permanent Residency (Pre Landing Immigration Services)
- Post landing Services (Placement & Settlement Services Including Job Search)
- Education Abroad and Study Visa
- Business Immigration
- Visitor Visa
Candidates meeting the below requirements can apply for Permannent Residency, work and settle there in countries like Canada & Australia.
a) Must have 3 years full-time Degree
b) Atleast 1 year full-time Work Experience
c) Must be able to write IELTS exam
VERY URGENT PENDING ORDERS
1. Diploma or BE Mechatronics engineering with Indian driving license,
Training provided in company...
Autocad and basic knowledge in PCB board Salary 1000 to 1200$, accommodation provide by company.
Spass,atleast 4 years experience in india.
Applications are invited for ‘Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow’ for DST Project in School of Electronics Engineering, VIT University, Chennai.
Project Title : Development of a SPICE-Compatible Model for Single Event Transients for Circuit Simulations and its Application in SET-Tolerant DLL Design.
Sponsoring Agency: SERB, DST, New Delhi.
Number of Positions: One
Duration: 3 years
Designation & Qualifications :
Junior Research Fellow :
First Class M.E/M.Tech in VLSI Design/Microelectronics (or closely associated streams/branches). Preference will be given to candidates with GATE score.
Salary per month - Rs. 25,000/- pm + 10% HRA
Senior Research Fellow :
Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience in Nanoelectronics/VLSI Design.
Salary per month - Rs. 28,000/- pm + 10% HRA
Last date for receipt of Application: 21st Nov. 2016......
AOPL Project Manager Internship
AOPL is basically into RFID business who are passionate about what they do AOPL has been an established and popular company with domestic @40+ locations & a strong partner network across the globe.
The position will require the intern to be mentored by AOPL’s Project Manager on a number of projects, which may include, but are not limited to:
· facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
· plan and schedule project timelines
· track project deliverables
· quality assurance
· Assisting with the training of the end users
· Problem solving and suggesting solutions to delivery failures
· present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
· implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
· Supporting Project Manager with scheduling and assigning various project tasks to inside and external team members. Prefer applicant to use his or her personal laptop computer...
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox