CES is looking for an experienced Graphic Design Manager to handle a team of graphic designers working for US, Canada and UK markets. The manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the team making sure they meet the deliveries as per the policies and standards of the company.
Responsibilities & Duties of a Graphic Design Manager:
Note: Comfortable with UK Shift (2 PM to 11 PM)...
We require Web & Graphics designers with skills and experience in designing for web and mobile, satisfying the following criterias:
1. Preferred candidates from Commercial Arts background
2. Proven track records of Creative Design
3. Proficiency in tools of Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop.
4. Willingness to adapt to and learn newer technologies
5. Knowledge of UI Design will be added advantage
6. Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JQuerywill be an advantage.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive salary
2. An opportunity to work with a highly talented design team
3. The best Employee culture that one can imagine
What You Will Be Doing
1. Design interfaces used by millions of people.
2. Create necessary design assets as per requirement.
3. Create work flows for complex UI and UX requirements.
Are you looking for a cutting edge, fun, creative environment with a great team?
Are you ready to take up the challenge to code the web pages that are designed to delight?
Are you passionate about developing interactions and effects in web pages?
IF INTERESTED, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME & 5 BEST DESIGN WITH THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY DETAILS:
Current Organization :
Highest education (In regular) :
Current CTC ......
We are looking for someone who is curious to learn and self starter.
A candidate has to design as per client requirement and also develop the company social media graphical content.
1. Develop the UI for Mobile apps & Website
2. Graphical Content for Social Media
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox