Effective management & engagement of employees
Have thorough understanding of key functions and identify area of improvement
Evaluate trainees and assign them buddies during their initial days on the floor
Co-ordinate with Trainer and share feedback on the trainees to ensure training effectiveness
Bring employee/operational issues to HR for immediate action.
Address employee grievances with employees in consultation with HR and take prompt remedial action
Protect confidential and proprietary data/information and ensure adequate security measures are in place by way of administrative and/or technical changes.
Assist help employees with their work and suggest improvements/training required.
Delegate employees to execute the work
Identify area where improvements are required such as employee ......
• Creating L&D Strategy and Architecture, aligned to Business and Functional Strategies
• Conduct training need analysis
• Setting up policies and procedures that facilitate capability building and professional development
• Identifying training needs aligned to functional and business objectives
• Designing and developing customized programs to fulfill identified training needs
• Identifying suitable faculty for programs (external and internal)
• Delivering/facilitating programs on behavioral/managerial skills
• Designing and implementing learning scorecards and metrics to measure and improve learning effectiveness
• Conducting regular audits to check the effectiveness and efficiency of the learning programs rolled-out
• Analyzing performance of participant batches and trainers and provide timely feedback and coaching to trainers
• Benchmarking and enhancing the learning process to group level standards
• Partnering with internal/external SMEs to develop custom e-learning modules
• Participating in developing and monitoring the companys learning & development budget to ensure that the best quality of learning and development opportunities are provided within the established budget
• Providing support on HR projects as required from time to time
6 days of Working
Timing : 9.30 AM - ......
Required Behavioural Skills:
Note:Kindly carry hard copy of a resume & an ID Proof...
§ Sourcing and screening of applicants
§ Maintain job postings
§ Schedule and conduct interviews
§ On Boarding and Off Boarding
§ HR Generalist
§ Any Graduate (Fresher)
§ Good Communication Skills
HR Intern in BHIVE would work with senior people from the BHIVE team to get various HR tasks executed in timely manner.
The HR department drives many initiatives and healthily contributes to the strategic planning of the organisation and does a lot of innovative practices.
This is a 2 to 6 months full time position. After completing internship you might be offered full time employment based on available openings and your performance.
Key tasks and responsibilities at the HR Intern:
– Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude
– Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem
– Recently graduated MBA or current management student – from top tier business school of India or abroad. Relevant Bachelor degree from top colleges
– Graduate students from global business program can be considered on case to case basis
– Very strong critical thinking and multi-tasking ability
– Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
– Leadership skills, management acumen, HR skills
Job Designation: HR Recruiter
Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Any Graduate (or) Post Graduate
Good Command on MS Office
Good Communication Skills
Proven Experience as a Recruiter
Should be able to screen and source candidates
Interested candidates can send us their CV's to email@example.com
Call us at 040-66746667...
We are looking for experienced IT training coordinator based out of Mumbai to work in Opera House (Charni Road Station). The candidate should have the experience to close training assignments of the company all by him or herself. Required minimum two years of experience in the same field. Knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel & Power Point) must.
Kindly send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +919702805471 for details. Only candidates with relevant experience contact at the above mentioned details.
Note: Interested candidates can walk-in for interview from 12-Jul-16 to 15-Jul-16 in between 10:00am to 4:00pm with updated CV to the below mentioned address.
Period of internship: 6 Months (July16 to Dec16)...
Votary Tech is a IOT based Company.
We are having openings for Freshers who are interested to work as an IT recruiter.
Note: You can directly come to our office on 4th -11th July 2016 from 10-4 PM.
Note: Please get your updated resume and Govt ID Proof
Walk-in Time : 4 PM to 4: 30 PM...
The selection process consists of two rounds of personal interviews. Walk-in between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Mon - Sat) to the address below:
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox