Note: Kindly Mention Top Of Your Resume Divya ( HR )
Note: Work Timing: 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Cab Facility Available)....
• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
- Experienced in developing web applications internet technologies using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Knowledge in any MVC Frameworks, like CakePHP, Django, Code Ignitor, Symphony
- Expertise in any major Content Management Systems (Drupal / Joomla / Magento / Wordpress)
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox