*Should have experience with WordPress, Magento, Codeignator
*WordPress Plugin Development
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
*Establish Code development standards
*Have a very-strong command of PHP coding OOPS Concept & MVC is your standard-procedure.
*Have a very -strong command of Mysql database
*Should have a Social network integration
*Must have dedication and commitment towards work
Please forward your complete profile to bhuvanareddy.revada@
Thank & regards!!
Experience - 1- 3 years
Salary - 10%-35% Hike
Walk-in Between 10 am - 7 pm
Venue: Votive Technologies Indore
101, Shrivardhan complex, 4 RNT Marg,
Interested candidate shares their CV at email@example.com or
Contact Us :+91 7694016088, +91 731 421 3969
We have urgent requirement in IT company for Open Source Developer .
Qualification - Bca / Mca /Btech / Mtech
SKILL - Joomla / Drupal / Shopify ; having at least 5 live running sites on the technologies.
SHIFT - Rotation shift ( including night shift )...
Note: Kindly Mention Top Of Your Resume Divya ( HR )
Note: Work Timing: 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Cab Facility Available)....
• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
- Experienced in developing web applications internet technologies using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Knowledge in any MVC Frameworks, like CakePHP, Django, Code Ignitor, Symphony
- Expertise in any major Content Management Systems (Drupal / Joomla / Magento / Wordpress)
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox