MS sql Openings/Walkins
- Jobs Last Update On 28-October-2016
1 - 5
- ASP.Net Web Applications (C#)
- ASP.NET MVC Experience Required
- Clarity in Programming concepts
- Well Acquainted with MS SQL Server
- Web Services, REST Services etc
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience in writing complex queries, Performance Tuning , Database Monitoring & Designing.
- Map-Reduce, Analytical functions and Bulk Data Processing
- Replication strategies
- Advance Security
- Logical and Analytical aptitude
- Effective written and oral communication skill
- Data Modelling, Partitioning, Job Scheduling and Indexing for performance
- Database Service segregation to manage service-demand priorities
- Conduct comprehensive code-reviews
- Keep pace with new technology trends
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Agile Software development methodologies
- C#, ASP.NET, Web API, and the .NET 3.5/4/4.5 Framework.
- MS SQL Server technology and T/SQL.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Experience in relevant technology areas like Java, J2EE,
- Spring-mvc and RESTFul Services and integration with angularJs, Moven and Ant Build . Multi module project handling.
- Agile Methodologies. Ready to move between frameworks and workflows.
- JIRA Tool knowledge. Webserver knowledge.
- Build management and integration.
- Product development workflows.
- Content management,
- apache packages
- Working knowledge on at least one standard data base technology (example SQL server, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Notice period: Looking for candidate with max 30 days. Immediate is preferable.
- Must have good logical and analytical skills.
- Must be excellent in programming.
- 2013, 2014 and 2015 passed out graduates trained in .Net and MS SQL (Freshers or Experienced) need only apply.
- Must be good in C#(IDE:Visual Studio) - .Net Framework, along with MS SQL.
- Must be ready to give a commitment to be associated with the organization for at least two years.
- Male candidates are preferred.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox