The CSE position is responsible for monitoring & controlling fieldforce team and providing support whenever required to the fieldforce including sales officers (SO- s), sales organisers, area sales managers (ASM- s).
The position is responsible for calling wholesalers to get visibility of their closing stock to determine secondary sales estimates. He/She has to receive calls from fieldforce, wholesalers and log calls in incident management system categorising it as per criticality.
- The position may require some travel to PAN India locations to work in the market with salesmen
- The position will require working on 6 days a week.
- Resolves product or service problems, following up to ensure resolution.
- Graduate in any stream
- 2 years experience in call centre as Customer Support Executive (cse)
- Worked on incident management solution in the past
- Demonstrated skills in working with and knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel including formulae and MAILS (GMAIL, OUTLOOK)
- Demonstrates client service focus
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in a team & collaborate
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Logical thinker
- Language - Known Hindi, English
- Language proficiency - Hindi - Excellent English - Good
- Prepare and distribute Sales activity reports
- Prepare and distribute DB Stock, Order vs Fulfilment, variance reports
Tech Prophecy Training & Consulting LLP. TPTC has team of 15 energetic and seasoned professional that caters to Consulting & Recruitment requirement.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get desired jobs to your inbox