The CSE position is responsible for monitoring & controlling fieldforce team and providing support whenever required to the fieldforce including sales officers (SO- s), sales organisers, area sales managers (ASM- s).
The position is responsible for calling wholesalers to get visibility of their closing stock to determine secondary sales estimates. He/She has to receive calls from fieldforce, wholesalers and log calls in incident management system categorising it as per criticality.
- The position may require some travel to PAN India locations to work in the market with salesmen
- The position will require working on 6 days a week.
- Resolves product or service problems, following up to ensure resolution.
- Graduate in any stream
- 2 years experience in call centre as Customer Support Executive (cse)
- Worked on incident management solution in the past
- Demonstrated skills in working with and knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel including formulae and MAILS (GMAIL, OUTLOOK)
- Demonstrates client service focus
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in a team & collaborate
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Logical thinker
- Language - Known Hindi, English
- Language proficiency - Hindi - Excellent English - Good
- Prepare and distribute Sales activity reports
- Prepare and distribute DB Stock, Order vs Fulfilment, variance reports
0 - 0 Years Exp 7000 Per Annum
0 - 1 Years Exp
0 - 3 Years Exp 100000 Per Annum
0 - 3 Years Exp 10000 Per Annum
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd
The Smart Investor Financial Services.
ICONS PRINT MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
People Prime Worldwide Pvt Ltd
Maple Digital Technology International Pvt Ltd
Dina Color Lab