A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide ......
Planning and Execution
· Plan, develop and execute marketing and branding strategy to strengthen the brand’s equity using various avenues, including print media advertising, promotions, merchandizing, tradeshows, customer seminar / roadshows, SEO, digital media marketing (E-Blast, Social Media Marketing).
· Liaise with Product Management team and OEM (Principal) to plan and execute new product launch
· Search, Negotiate and Collaborate with agencies and vendors offering product and services like printing jobs, gift or merchandize etc.
· Work with the digital agency and provide support on designing, building and maintaining our social media presence.
· Liaise with HR Manager and provide support by way of venue and event management for quarterly, half yearly and annual business review meets.
· Design product catalogues, company presentations and corporate videos and liaise with designing agencies.
· Develop connection and rapport with internal customers (Sales and Service Teams) and seek cooperation to execute the plan smoothly.
Compliance and Monitoring
· Track the effectiveness of a marketing campaign (ROI) using CRM.
· Design brand & product communication; ensure the brand messages are consistent to customer engaging and drive impactful results.
· Ensure the marketing budget allotted is utilised optimally and track the utilization using ROI ......
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox