Quepreon Biologicals Private Limited is hiring for HR & Admin
Ø Industry Type: Pharmaceutical.
Ø Shift: Day shift job.
Ø Role: HR and Admin.
Ø Qualification : Preferably graduates or any MBA.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, copying to management
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform data entry and scan documents
• Manage calendar for managing director
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements etc
• Maintain office supplies for department
(*Salary based on the ability of the candidate*) Excellent Job Opportunities ......
Pre School Teacher ( one from 9-4 and one from 4-8). They need to be good in communication skills, art and craft. Freshers are alo welcome. Contact asap....
To achieve sales target of the district
To plan and set sales targets of Sales Associates reporting to him/her
To identify business opportunities in the district and prepare proposals
for acquisition of new POS (Point of Sales)
To meet target of new POS acquisition in the district
To prepare Weekly POS Visit Plan and visit them accordingly
To review each POS based on set parameters during each visit and
To manage retailer relationships and to develop local sales network
To do competitor analysis and be aware of market trends and
To be able to plan, prepare and execute strategies to improve sales
and quality of sales
To manage a team of Sales Associates, monitor, motivate and
improve their performance
To conduct daily sales meetings at pre decided locations to foster
positive thinking and share best practices
To review performance of Sales Associates
To be able to handle dealer requirements and complaints and
co-ordinate with back office to mitigate the same
Desired Candidate Profile:
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox