The CSE position is responsible for monitoring & controlling fieldforce team and providing support whenever required to the fieldforce including sales officers (SO- s), sales organisers, area sales managers (ASM- s).
The position is responsible for calling wholesalers to get visibility of their closing stock to determine secondary sales estimates. He/She has to receive calls from fieldforce, wholesalers and log calls in incident management system categorising it as per criticality.
- The position may require some travel to PAN India locations to work in the market with salesmen
- The position will require working on 6 days a week.
- Resolves product or service problems, following up to ensure resolution.
- Graduate in any stream
- 2 years experience in call centre as Customer Support Executive (cse)
- Worked on incident management solution in the past
- Demonstrated skills in working with and knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel including formulae and MAILS (GMAIL, OUTLOOK)
- Demonstrates client service focus
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in a team & collaborate
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Logical thinker
1) Site Engineer/Technicians :
Male with BE Electrical or ITI Electrical or Diploma in Electrical
Should be Good in English and Kannada
Should have 0-1 ys experience in Telecom Industry.
Should have Computer knowledge. Excel is a must
Should be able to install, Repair, Data Communication
2 wheeler is a must.
Female/Male with degree in any field.
English and Kannada is a must.
Should have 0-1 ys experience as Coordinator. Having experience in Telecom Industry will be added advantage.
Should be able to communicate the data to the Technicians.
Should have Computer knowledge. Excel is a must.
Basic knowledge on Computer Hardware &Networking.
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox