- Jobs Last Update On 09-December-2016
1 - 2
- .NET Application Development with understanding of Generics, Multi-Threading, Asynchronous Programming, Synchronization Primitives
- .NET Windows Forms Application Development, Development of SDI/MDI applications, Understanding of MVP/MVC design, Component based design
- Data Access Technologies - ADO .NET, Entity Framework 6.0 +; Accessing data from SQL Server
- Unit Testing in .NET with NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Testing or other frameworks
- Knowledge of Application Instrumentation to generate actionable logs
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles, SOLID design principles
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) for Windows Applications
- Knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of using Infragistics Controls for Windows/Web or any other 3rd party controls
Good to have
- Knowledge on Automated Unit Testing in .NET applications
- Knowledge of creating installation modules for Windows/Web using framework
- Knowledge of Performance Testing in Windows using performance counters
- Knowledge of .NET Globalization/Localization
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the modules assigned in terms of their features, design, architecture and capabilities.
- Analyzing new requirements / modifications as specified in the product backlog.
- Delivering quality output.
- Clearly articulating timelines for work assigned for the week.
- Developing and testing the program/unit in the time projected.
- Adhering to the following Processes and new Processes that will be introduced during the course of the year in the true spirit.
- Daily Planning Sheet
- Co-coordinating with testers to ensure that the program / unit developed is bug-free.
- Co-operating with the team leader especially in stressful situations, to ensure that the release is made on time and to the quality expected.
- Imparting training to new joiners and colleagues.
- Completing the Issue Completion Checklist by following the Checklists & Guidelines for Software Development & Testing.
- Software Pre-Release and Post-Release Activities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills in building trustful relationships with peers are key to succeed.
- Self-motivated with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox