Walkins on Dot net and Sql server at Mumbai
( 3 - 7 Year(s) )
Posted on 01 Jul 2016
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the modules assigned in terms of their features, design, architecture and capabilities.
- Analyzing new requirements / modifications as specified in the product backlog.
- Delivering quality output.
- Clearly articulating timelines for work assigned for the week.
- Developing and testing the program/unit in the time projected.
- Adhering to the following Processes and new Processes that will be introduced during the course of the year in the true spirit.
- Daily Planning Sheet
- Co-coordinating with testers to ensure that the program / unit developed is bug-free.
- Co-operating with the team leader especially in stressful situations, to ensure that the release is made on time and to the quality expected.
- Imparting training to new joiners and colleagues.
- Completing the Issue Completion Checklist by following the Checklists & Guidelines for Software Development & Testing.
- Software Pre-Release and Post-Release Activities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills in building trustful relationships with peers are key to succeed.
- Self-motivated with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management